Wednesday, September 14, 2016

WHO AM I? WHY AM I HERE?

WHO AM I? WHY AM I HERE?


You might be wondering, who am I? Well I will tell you. My name is Matthew Murillo and I am from Visual Design. My birthday is February 6, 2001 and I like to do many thing. My favorite activity is playing video games and I also study for classes. My favorite sport is Football and Soccer, but I barely play them. I have a brother and a twin sister. My family just recently came back from Sarasota, FL and what a blast I have. I have so many things that i would like to tell u, but I probably can't. One more thing about me, I can get really confused on certain stuff, and I can't type really fast.
You might be asking now, "Why am I here?" Well, here is my answer: I am here to learn to be successful in the future. I want to become many things in the future, but what i am most interested in is technology. I want to create thing that will get liked my many people. I want to be as creative as I can, and I will work as hard as i can to achieve this goal. My goal is to basically become a web designer, creating Photoshop images and to probably work with my sister on it, since she also want to learn to Photoshop. This is what I believe my future will be, or probably will turn around.

I joined Web Design to learn that skill for the future. My parents want me to be successful in life and I promise them. I am really hoping that my parents will be proud of me. I am here to experience new things and to interact with people. I know that most of my friends are also at Visual Design and I want to know more about them and work together. I also join here, because my main goal is to get the best diploma. When I realized, the CTE diploma is better than the advanced regent diploma, I wanted to join Web Design. So that's it about me, and ill keep posting on stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment