Sunday, October 23, 2016

Lab #2

In Lab #2, We have to select the dog, make duplicates of it and make each one unique and different to the original one. The tools that I use in the lab is the quick selection tool, the quick mask tools and all of the appearance tabs in the Image tab. What I did first was use the quick selection tool to make a simple selection of the dog. Then I put the Quick Mask Selection to know what is selected and what isn't. The red shade means it isn't selected, and what is in its original color is being selected. Next I have to use the Brush tool to select carefully what is blue to remove the sky. After I carefully did that, I duplicated the selection via Copy.

Next I get the copy and Press Command + T to do Free Transformation. This allows me to Rotate it and change the size of the copy. I made the dog small and made 8 copies of it so each one can be unique. I then made eachdog unique by clicking on Images, then Adjustments. For example, I increase the Hue on one of the dog. Once I made each one different from the original one, I put my name, the date and Lab #2. What I learned in the project is the easier way to select from an image. This can be used in the future of a web designer by showing people an example of photoshoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment