Friday, April 28, 2017

Project #7 Identity Project

In this project, we have to create a picture that is related to the topic "Identity". First we have to create anew idea of it first. My first idea of the project is a person looking at a blank space. He is suppose to be thinking "why do I even exist?" Suposively the person doesn't have purpose. Then I decided to change the concept that I have. The idea was that the person has no idea what he wants to identify as. Then the brain shoots out names or tags the person can be call as. I want the concept of the art to be simplastic, because identity should be simple.
After I got the idea, I start to create it. It was very difficult, because I had to create a good, round head, or it will look weird. Also I have to make the eyes be spaced perfectly or else the eyes would be too close or far apart. Curving the words was the most difficult part. I would have to choose 2 points of the line and get another point for the curve. It was very difficult toare them allign. After I got everything in place, I made the brain, and get the colors of the brain to the words. This project has help me develope my skills in Photoshop. This can help me as a Web Designer, because I can do more on making a project perfect.


I

No comments:

Post a Comment